The Department of Special and Area Studies Collection at the George A. Smathers Libraries (University of Florida) is pleased to announce the new Travel to Collections grant program.
The program allows researchers to apply for travel funds up to $2000 in order to undertake research in one or more of our collections (http://library.ufl.edu/spec):
- African Studies
- Archives and Manuscripts
- Asian Studies
- Baldwin Library of Children’s Literature
- Book Arts
- Isser and Rae Price Library of Judaica
- Latin American and Caribbean
- Map & Imagery
- K. Yonge Library of Florida History
- Popular Culture Collections
- University Archives
Proposals are due Friday, April 28, 2017. Submissions and inquiries should be directed to Florence M. Turcotte (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please see CFP above for application procedures.