- Hines, A., Elrod, R., Huet, H., Ewing, S., & Freund. L. “Putting the Audience in Charge of the Message: Assessment of Student-Generated Public Relations Campaigns in an Academic Library.” Marketing Libraries Journal 3.2 (Summer 2019): 65-79.
- Huet, H., Alteri, S., & Taylor, L. “Manifesto: A Life on the Hyphen: Balancing Identities as Librarians, Scholars, and Digital Practitioners.” Digital Humanities Quarterly 13.2 (July 2019).
- Asher, A., Shelton, T., Heckathorn, J., & Huet, H. “Patron Driven Acquisition of Print Monographs and Music Scores: A Pilot Program Case Study.” Music Reference Services Quarterly 21.4 (November 2018): 185-208.
- Hines, A., Huet, H., Ewing, S., & Freund, L. “Team Up: Collaborating with Public Relations Students to Promote Library Subject Specialists.” College & Research Libraries News 78.9 (October 2017): 506-509.
- Huet,H. “Mapping Decadence: From a Hunch to a Website.” Journal of Map & Geography Libraries: Advance in Geospatial Information, Collections & Archives 11.1 (May 2015): 80-90.
Refereed Book Chapters
- Huet, H. & Taylor, L. “Teaching Together for the Digital Humanities Graduate Certificate.” In Quick Hits: Teaching With Digital Humanities: Successful Strategies from Award-Winning Teachers. Eds. Christopher J. Young, Michael C. Morrone, Thomas C. Wilson and Emma Annette Wilson. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2020: 88-93.
- Huet, H., & Alteri, S. “Building Transformative Digital Projects through Graduate Internships.” In Transformative Digital Humanities: Challenges and Opportunities. Eds. Mary McAleer Balkun and Marta Mestrovic Deyrup. New York, NY: Routledge, 2020.
- Smith, P., Felima, C., Durant, F., Van Kleeck, D., Huet, H., & Taylor, L. “Building Socio-Technical Systems to Support Data Management and Digital Scholarship in the Social Sciences.” In Anthropological Data in the Digital Age: New Possibilities, New Challenges, Same Concerns. Eds. Jerome W. Crowder, Mike Fortune, Rachel Besara, and Lindsay Poirier. Cham: Palgrave Macmillan, 2020: 31-57.
- Huet, H., & Schwieder, D. “Improving Graduate Students’ Research Skills: The Graduate Student Research Series at the University of Florida.” In Transforming Libraries to Serve Graduate Students. Eds. Crystal Renfro and Cheryl Stiles. Chicago, IL: Association of College & Research Libraries, 2018: 315-24.
- Huet, H. “The World War I Diary of Albert Huet.” SOURCE: The Magazine of the University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries 3.1 (Fall 2020): 22-27.
- Schuwey, Christophe. Interfaces. L’apport des humanités numériques à la littérature. In Seventeenth-Century News. 78.1&2 (2020): 68-70. http://hdl.handle.net/1969.1/187895
- Grout, Holly. The Force of Beauty: Transforming French Ideas of Femininity in the Third Republic. In Contemporary French Civilization 42.2 (2017): 229-31. https://doi.org/10.3828/cfc.2017.14
- Mazur Thomson, Ellen. Aesthetic Tracts: Innovation in Late-Nineteenth-Century Book Design. In Nineteenth Century Studies, Online Reviews, The New (2017). http://english.selu.edu/ncs/TheNew.php#AestheticTracts